Carthage Buckley is an experienced and enthusiastic learning and development professional with extensive coaching, mentoring and motivational skills and a proven ability to empower others enabling them to achieve their full potential.
Carthage holds a B.A, Accounting and Human Resource Management from the National College of Ireland and a Masters of Education in the Psychology of Education from the University of Bristol, He has worked in Training & Development and Coaching in the numerous countries including Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
People call Carthage when they need to improve personal, professional or business performance. He typically works with them to help them:
- Align business goals and employee performance
- Plan, develop and manage careers
- Improve relationship management skills
- Develop goals and action plans
- Identify and nurture new talent
- Assess potential employees
- Manage change
- Increase personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Grow the capabilities of their team